Clockwise Advanced Teacher's Resource Pack
Designed for learners who want to make effective progress in a short time, this course concentrates on developing fluency, refreshing key grammar areas, and extending vocabulary. 40-60 hours per level.
Where to orderContact your local Oxford office or distributor for information or advice on any of our materials, or to find your local ELT bookseller.
Part of... Clockwise
- Practical syllabus includes pronunciation and lots of oral practice, as well as memory skills and timed activities to encourage fast, relevant learning.
- Introduces work on features of spoken English, conversational tactics, and high frequency idiomatic vocabulary.
- Clear objectives in each lesson encourage achievement and progress.
- Short lessons can be used in any order, allowing choice in topic and syllabus coverage.
- All-in-one Classbook, with Practice section and writing activities.
- Photocopiable Teacher's Resource Pack at each level for supplementing and adapting.