English for Life Beginner Student's Book General English four-skills course for adults
Four-level English course with a simple approach that helps adults learn quickly - one page, one lesson, one focus.
- ISBN: 978-0-19-430725-3
- Pages: 112
- Binding: Paperback
- Dimensions: 276x219 mm
English for Life is incredibly accessible and easy to use.
Each page is one lesson, and each lesson has just one learning focus - Vocabulary, Grammar, Skills, or English for Everyday Life.
It gives students full skills coverage, plus everyday expressions and phrases for real-life situations and conversations.
Where to orderContact your local Oxford office or distributor for information or advice on any of our materials, or to find your local ELT bookseller.
Part of... English for Life
- One-page lessons - a simple approach for students and teachers
- Positive 'Now I can' learning goal in every lesson
- Real-life language focus (English for Everyday Life lessons)
- Colourful mix of photos and illustrated stories
- Study and reference section - wordlists, audio scripts, irregular verbs, pronunciation chart
Register to enjoy 1000's of activities and ideas. Choose by age group, book title, topic or arena of study.
Practise your English on the English for Life website.