English for Life Intermediate Flashcards
- ISBN: 978-0-19-433115-9
- Pages: 34
- Binding: Cards
- Dimensions: 297x210 mm
An easy-to-use course for adults who either want to learn English quickly for a specific purpose - such as travel - or who just prefer a much more straightforward approach to learning.
Each page is one complete lesson, and each lesson has just one learning focus.
Teacher support includes an interleaved Teacher's Book, plus extra materials and resources.
Where to orderContact your local Oxford office or distributor for information or advice on any of our materials, or to find your local ELT bookseller.
Part of... English for Life
- One-page lessons - a simple approach for students and teachers
- Positive 'Now I can' learning goal in every lesson
- Real-life language focus (English for Everyday Life lessons)
- Customizable test CD and extra photocopiables in the Teacher's Book Pack
- Resources for interactive whiteboards - English for Life iTools (lower levels)