Landmark Advanced Student's Book
Landmark builds on what learners bring to class and respects their knowledge and experience. Using real-life listening and reading, Landmark gets students thinking, noticing, and reacting.
Where to orderContact your local Oxford office or distributor for information or advice on any of our materials, or to find your local ELT bookseller.
Part of... Landmark
- Fresh topics get students thinking and speaking.
- A strong focus on skills pushes students to extend their knowledge and ability.
- Texts and tasks help students explore and activate their vocabulary.
- Authentic listening tasks raise awareness of features of natural conversation.
- A practical approach to writing.
- An active discovery approach to grammar guides students to work out patterns and rules for themselves.
- Intermediate and Upper-Intermediate levels have authentic reading with supportive tasks and graded exposure to authentic listening.
- Advanced level has unscripted recordings and authentic texts to challenge and stimulate the adult learner. Also has short units to avoid topic fatigue.