Network 1 Workbook with listeningNew
- ISBN: 978-0-19-467153-8
- Pages: 88
- Binding: Paperback
- Dimensions: 279x216 inches
Network uses social networking to link learners for common goals – shared language success and professional growth.
Social networking themes are incorporated through a variety of classroom-based and online tasks. These provide an authentic and meaningful context for language learning.
Network is easy to teach and easy to learn from – the one-page, one-lesson, one-learning outcome approach requires minimum preparation and helps you to track your students' progress.
Additional resources include authentic video from the BBC Motion Gallery, iTools digital resources for interactive whiteboards, and Online Practice that you can assign as homework and track.
Where to OrderContact Oxford directly to place your order and for information and advice on any of our materials.
Part of... Network
- One-page, one-lesson, one-outcome approach ensures achievement
- Your Network activities help students to practice communication in class and online
- Get Connected lessons build social media skills such as creating a personal profile and blogging in English
- Original BBC Motion Gallery video and authentic documentaries develop real-world listening skills
- Online Practice activities, including record and play back conversation activities, provide students with extra opportunities to develop their skills outside class
- Interactive teacher tools such as tracking your students' progress, and communicating and collaborating with them outside of class, help to improve learning outcomes
Network is a general American English course that's easy to teach with and fun to learn from. The series uses social networking to teach English, providing authentic, meaningful skills practice to help students get more practice communicating, and to develop important social media skills.
Network's one lesson per page approach is clear, straightforward, and flexible. You can teach lessons straight off the page with minimum preparation. In addition, the "Now I can" statements at the end of each page enable you to benchmark learning outcomes against international standards.
Network features a variety of networking tasks to develop students' English skills in school, life, and at work. The "Your Network" tasks at the end of each unit invite students to develop their communication skills both in class and online. Get Connected lessons build social media skills connected to social media, such as creating an online profile and blogging in English. Functional language is presented in the context of a fun photo story featuring characters that use networking to solve problems.
Original BBC Motion Gallery video content broadens students' horizons, and authentic documentaries develop real-world listening skills.
Online Practice lets you assign extra practice so students can improve their vocabulary, grammar, speaking, and listening skills outside class. The interactive teacher tools allow you to track your students' progress, see their grades, communicate with them and more.