New English File Beginner Student's Book Six-level general English course for adults
Four-skills English course with fun lessons, digital resources, and strong online support - loved by students and teachers at all levels.
- ISBN: 978-0-19-451869-7
- Pages: 120
- Binding: Paperback
- Dimensions: 276x219 inches
This book uses authentic real-life content, even though learners' language level is low.
The short street interviews prove to learners that they can understand real spoken English - and that's incredibly inspiring for beginners.
The book has 7 units, each one followed by Practical English, What Do You Remember, and Revise & Check sections.
Where to orderContact Oxford directly to place your order and for information and advice on any of our materials.
Part of... New English File
- Shorter syllabus for beginners - 7 units
- 'Words and phrases to learn' in every lesson
- Authentic 'People in the street' interviews
- Consolidation and review pages after each unit
- 'Can you...?' game
- Communication section and Listening scripts
- Grammar Bank, Vocabulary Bank, and Sounds Bank
Practise your English on the New English File website.