New Headway Advanced Student's Book Six-level general English course
The world's best-selling English course - a perfectly-balanced syllabus, strong grammar focus, and full support at all six levels.
- ISBN: 978-0-19-436930-5
- Pages: 160
- Binding: Paperback
- Dimensions: 276x218 mm
Each unit covers language input - language focus, vocabulary, spoken English - and skills development (reading, speaking, listening, and writing) to create a complete syllabus for students.
Throughout the book, Music of English and Spoken English help students' speaking.
These features show learners how to use tone, stress, and informal phrases to express the right meaning and sound natural in conversation.
Where to orderContact your local Oxford office or distributor for information or advice on any of our materials, or to find your local ELT bookseller.
Part of... New Headway
- Integrated-skills syllabus and a clear grammar focus
- Everyday English in every unit
- Music of English feature - for stress and intonation
- Spoken English - for informal phrases in speech
- 12 units
- Tapescripts, grammar reference, extra material, and phonetic symbols