New Headway Pronunciation Course Intermediate Student's Practice Book
New Headway Pronunciation is a completely revised version of Headway Pronunciation to complement the New Headway English Course.
- ISBN: 978-0-19-436245-0
- Pages: 64
- Binding: Paperback
- Dimensions: 276x219 mm
Available at four levels – Elementary, Pre-Intermediate, Intermediate, and Upper-Intermediate – this course improves students’ listening and speaking through extra training in pronunciation.
This extra training includes word and sentence stress, intonation, and the production of individual sounds.
Where to orderContact your local Oxford office or distributor for information or advice on any of our materials, or to find your local ELT bookseller.
Part of... New Headway Pronunciation Course
- This is a practical and imaginative addition to the New Headway.
- It helps students to express themselves clearly and confidently by training them in the key areas of pronunciation.
- There is practice of individual sounds, with a guide to suitable exercises for speakers of particular languages.
- There is a focus on lexical sets.
- Training is given in stress and intonation patterns for accurate, functional use.
- Help is provided with the features of connected speech.