New Headway Pronunciation Course Upper-Intermediate Student's Practice Book and Audio CD Pack
A course in English pronunciation to complement New Headway.
- Collana: New Headway Pronunciation Course
- Livello: New Headway Pronunciation Course Upper-Intermediate
- ISBN: 978-0-19-439335-5
- Binding: Mixed media format
Available at four levels – Elementary, Pre-Intermediate, Intermediate, and Upper-Intermediate – this course improves students’ listening and speaking through extra training in pronunciation.
This extra training includes word and sentence stress, intonation, and the production of individual sounds.
Il Pack contiene:
- Student's Practice Book
- Audio CD
DistributoriPer informazioni e consigli, scrivi alla sede Oxford in Italia.
Parte di... New Headway Pronunciation Course
- This is a practical and imaginative addition to the New Headway.
- It helps students to express themselves clearly and confidently by training them in the key areas of pronunciation.
- There is practice of individual sounds, with a guide to suitable exercises for speakers of particular languages.
- There is a focus on lexical sets.
- Training is given in stress and intonation patterns for accurate, functional use.
- Help is provided with the features of connected speech.