Oxford Handbook of Legal Correspondence
The essential reference guide to writing effective legal correspondence for non-native speakers.
- Level: Intermediate to Advanced
- ISBN: 978-0-19-457193-7
- Pages: 232
- Binding: Paperback
- Dimensions: 276x210 mm
Where to orderContact your local Oxford office or distributor for information or advice on any of our materials, or to find your local ELT bookseller.
- All the information for writing legal correspondence, including emails, letters, faxes, memos, file notes, and CVs.
- Case studies modelled on real correspondence.
- Topics covering common and internationally relevant areas of legal practice.
- Suitable for use in class, the office, or at home.