Basic English for Computing Student's Book
A fully revised and updated edition of this popular low-level course.
- ISBN: 978-0-19-457470-9
- Pages: 136
- Binding: Paperback
- Dimensions: 260x190 mm
Where to orderContact your local Oxford office or distributor for information or advice on any of our materials, or to find your local ELT bookseller.
Part of... Basic English for Computing, Revised Edition
- A topic-centred course that covers key computing functions and develops learners' competence in all four skills.
- Graded specialist content combined with key grammar, functional language, and subject-specific lexis.
- Simple, authentic texts and diagrams present up-to-date computing content in an accessible way.
- Tasks encourage learners to combine their subject knowledge with their growing knowledge of English.
- Glossary of current computing terms, abbreviations, and symbols.
- Teacher's Book provides full support for the non-specialist, with background information on computing content, and answer key.