- Product Information
- Teaching Resources
Business Objectives New Edition Class Audio CD
A clear structural syllabus set in the context of everyday business functions.
- Part of: Business Objectives, New Edition
- ISBN: 978-0-19-451372-2
- Binding: CD-Audio
Where to orderContact your local Oxford office or distributor for information or advice on any of our materials, or to find your local ELT bookseller.
Part of... Business Objectives, New Edition
- There is a clear functional syllabus tailored for the business student. The 15 free-standing units are each based on a key area of business interaction, such as telephoning, meetings, and socializing.
- The functional syllabus is combined with a strong grammar syllabus, ensuring progressive coverage of all the basic structures and tenses that occur in general coursebooks at lower-intermediate level.
- Special emphasis is placed on skills work, particularly listening and speaking.
- The student-centred approach invites learners to draw on their own professional experience in activities and discussions.
- Essential business vocabulary is presented in realistic contexts and taught systematically.
- The course includes a substantial amount of listening work, as well as a pronunciation syllabus.