Business Result DVD Edition Intermediate Skills for Business Studies Pack A reading and writing skills book for business students
Louis Rogers, Jon Naunton
Skills for Business Studies is a companion to Business Result for students studying Business Studies and related degree courses.
- ISBN: 978-0-19-473950-4
- Binding: Mixed media format
Skills for Business Studies teaches academic reading, writing and vocabulary skills for students of Business Studies and related degree programmes.
The Skills for Business Studies companion can optionally be added to the Business Result package, and provides academic skills practice for Business Studies students. It is also available as a standalone title.
This pack includes:
- Student's Book and Interactive Workbook with video on DVD-ROM and Skills for Business Studies Pack
Where to orderContact Oxford directly to place your order and for information and advice on any of our materials.
Part of... Business Result DVD Edition
- Coverage of core subjects for Business Studies and related degree programmes
- Development of reading skills using longer texts from authentic business sources
- Focus on selected business vocabulary, by topic
- Practice of essential essay-writing skills appropriate to Business Studies students
Skills for Business Studies is a companion to Business Result for pre-work students of Business Studies and related degree programmes. Available at intermediate, upper-intermediate and advanced levels, Skills for Business Studies teaches academically focused skills to support business students.
Skills for Business Studies focuses on reading, writing and vocabulary. It teaches reading strategies such as using headings to predict content, picking out details and responding to ideas in the text. Longer texts from genuine business and academic sources help students to develop reading skills in an authentic context.
Writing skills focus on the strategies that students need, such as structuring and writing an essay, and developing arguments. Each unit also includes core vocabulary relevant to business learners, arranged by topic.