Express Series English for the Fashion Industry A short, specialist English course.New
Mary E. Ward
English for the Fashion Industry is an ideal short course for anyone who needs to use English for a career in fashion.
- ISBN: 978-0-19-457960-5
- Binding: Mixed media format
English for the Fashion Industry is part of the Express Series. It is an ideal course for students who need to communicate in English for their jobs in fashion.
This short, intensive course can be completed in 25-30 hours, so students make progress quickly.
English for the Fashion Industry can be used as a stand-alone course, for self-study using the interactive MultiROM, or alongside a coursebook such as International Express.
This pack includes:
- Student's Book
Where to orderContact your local Oxford office or distributor for information or advice on any of our materials, or to find your local ELT bookseller.
Part of... Express Series
- Engaging topics and a variety of exercises provide a framework for each specialist subject
- Tip boxes in each unit include key language points, useful phrases, and strategies
- STARTER section at the beginning of each unit has warm-up and awareness-raising activities
- OUTPUT sections at the end of each unit encourage discussion and reflection
- Answers, transcripts, tests, and a glossary of useful phrases at the back of the book
- Self-study material on the interactive MultiROM includes realistic listening extracts and interactive exercises for extra practice
English for the Fashion Industry gives students the communication skills they need for a career in fashion.
English for the Fashion Industry covers each element of the fashion industry from garment design and construction, through to the production and promotion of collections.
English for the Fashion Industry teaches students how to describe looks and trends, talk about processes, and make plans and predictions for brand development.