Effective Presentations Student's Book
York Associates (Jeremy Comfort and Derek Utley)
An integrated video-and-book course to deal thoroughly with both the language and the wider skills needed to give an effective presentation.
- Part of: Oxford Business English Skills
- Level: Intermediate to Upper-Intermediate
- ISBN: 978-0-19-457065-7
- Pages: 80
- Binding: Paperback
- Dimensions: 277x210 mm
Where to OrderContact your local Oxford office or distributor for information or advice on any of our materials, or to find your local ELT bookseller.
Part of... Oxford Business English Skills
- Effective Presentations teaches the skills needed to make clear, well-organized presentations.
- Each of the nine free-standing units focuses on a specific area such as structuring the presentation, making a good introduction, and handling questions effectively.
- Teaches by example, demonstrating both bad and good ways of giving a presentation.
- Classwork (to develop skills and language) provided in the Student's Book.
- Presentations are analysed stage by stage.
- Course may also be used a self-study material.