Oxford English for Electrical and Mechanical Engineering Student's Book
Eric Glendinning and Norman Glendinning
Coverage in all four skills with up-to-date technical content.
- Part of: Oxford English for Electrical and Mechanical Engineering
- Level: Intermediate
- ISBN: 978-0-19-457392-4
- Pages: 190
- Binding: Paperback
- Dimensions: 265x190 mm
Where to orderContact your local Oxford office or distributor for information or advice on any of our materials, or to find your local ELT bookseller.
- Helps students to combine their knowledge of English with their technical knowledge.
- Develops all four skills through varied activities. Five units out of thirty are based on interviews with students and practising engineers and place more emphasis on listening skills.
- Up-to-date technical content.
- Authentic reading and listening passages covering a wide range of topics, e.g. materials, mechanisms, forces, safety at work, engineering design, automated systems, robotics, hydraulics, process control, and CAD.
- Comprehensive glossary of technical terms which forms a useful mini-dictionary of Engineering.
- Separate Answer Book with a key to all exercises, the tapescripts, and useful unit-by-unit teaching notes.
- Designed for easy use by the non-specialist teacher.