Workshop Tourism and Catering
A series of Workbooks offering practical English lessons for school students preparing for work.
- Part of: Workshop
- ISBN: 978-0-19-438824-5
- Pages: 40
- Binding: Paperback
- Dimensions: 298x210 mm
Where to orderContact your local Oxford office or distributor for information or advice on any of our materials, or to find your local ELT bookseller.
Part of... Workshop
- Approximately 28 45-minute lessons to use in any order to suit the coursebook or syllabus.
- Short units with varied practical activities and up-to-date readings covering a range of text types.
- Lower-intermediate material the right level for vocational schools.
- 'Before you start' gets students thinking about what they already know about the lesson topic and the language they will meet.
- 'Get real' optional extra ideas that help students step into the real world of English.
- Glossary of key topic-related vocabulary used in the lesson with easy-to-understand definitions.
- Free, downloadable Teacher's Notes.
Each Workshop Workbook prepares students studying a selected vocational topic (Tourism and Catering, Business and Commerce, Engineering, Information Technology) for the English they will need in the real world. The series is the perfect complement to a general English coursebook.