- Product Information
- Teaching Resources
Oxford Guide to British and American Culture
Everything you need to know about British and American culture in the 21st century.
- Level: Upper-Intermediate to Advanced
- ISBN: 978-0-19-431129-8
- Pages: 542
- Binding: Paperback
- Dimensions: 234x156 inches
Where to OrderContact Oxford directly to place your order and for information and advice on any of our materials.
- The rich, the famous and the infamous, history, tradition, folklore, legends, nursery rhymes, festivals, music, food, and attitudes.
- Up-to-date lists of the books that have won the big literary prizes to help you choose what to read.
- Selected bibliographies for further reading.
- Ideal reference support for culture and institutions courses and inter-cultural awareness training.
- Over 10,000 entries and hundreds of illustrations.