Spotlight on Britain
Second Edition Sue Sheerin, Jonathan Seath, and Gillian White
An approachable, region-by-region account of life in the United Kingdom.
- Level: Intermediate
- ISBN: 978-0-19-432788-6
- Pages: 144
- Binding: Paperback
- Dimensions: 250x165 mm
Where to orderContact your local Oxford office or distributor for information or advice on any of our materials, or to find your local ELT bookseller.
- Provides insights into life in the different regions of Britain.
- Contains a wide variety of topics, such as London, TV and Radio, Liverpool and the Beatles, Stratford and Shakespeare, and Northern Ireland.
- Includes comprehension questions, discussion topics, quizzes and games, with an answer key at the back.
- Contains a glossary at the end of each chapter.
- Is attractively illustrated in full colour.
OUTLINE OF THE CONTENTSThe United Kingdom
The Heart of England
The Dales to the Border