Spotlight on Australia
A fascinating insight into Australian life and culture
- Level: Intermediate
- ISBN: 978-0-19-550768-3
- Pages: 142
- Binding: Paperback
- Dimensions: 255x190 mm
Where to orderContact your local Oxford office or distributor for information or advice on any of our materials, or to find your local ELT bookseller.
- The book covers each state and territory of Australia. Each chapter explores topics of interest relating to Australia's past and present, including its geography, history, politics, culture, and everyday life.
- Colourful illustrations and photographs bring the text to life.
- Vocabulary and comprehension exercises help students to get the most out of their reading.
- Discussion points get students talking about the text and stimulate cross-cultural comparisons.
- Common Australian expressions are explained.
- Ideas are included for debates, research projects, and activities for further investigation.