Oxford Wordpower: angol-magyar szótár nyelvtanulóknak
This dictionary contains the words and expressions for contemporary English that students need, all with Hungarian translations. It has corpus-based examples, usage notes in Hungarian, and help with the grammar of each word.
- Level: Intermediate
- ISBN: 978-0-19-431531-9
- Pages: 816
- Binding: Paperback
- Dimensions: 178x111 mm
Where to orderContact your local Oxford office or distributor for information or advice on any of our materials, or to find your local ELT bookseller.
- This is an English-Hungarian dictionary specially designed for Hungarian students of English.
- It has over 31 000 references and contains words and expressions widely used in contemporary English, with Hungarian translations.
- There is a vast number of examples showing typical usage and a wealth of idioms and phrasal verbs.
- Usage notes in Hungarian explain difficult grammar points, how to avoid confusing similar words and give cultural background; and notes in English show key collocations and related vocabulary.
- Pronunciation is shown using the IPA system.
- There are over 50 illustrations.
- There are also special pages and appendices on a wide range of topics, including false friends, phrasal verbs, number expressions and computers.