Oxford Wordpower Dictionary for Arabic-speaking learners of English A new edition of this highly successful dictionary for Arabic learners of English
A revised edition of this dictionary for Arabic learners of English with new words and phrases and a free online practice test.
- Szint: Intermediate (B1-B2)
- ISBN: 978-0-19-431611-8
- Kötésmód: Mixed media format
A new edition of this highly successful dictionary for Arabic learners of English. It has clear English definitions and Arabic translations to help build vocabulary and boost confidence. Revised to include up-to-date vocabulary plus a FREE online practice test at oxfordenglishtesting.com.
Now available as an app for your mobile device.
This pack includes:
A rendelés módjaKérjük, lépjen kapcsolatba területi képviselőnkkel vagy irodánkkal, ha további információra, segítségre van szüksége a kiválasztott tananyaggal kapcsolatban.
- New words and phrases
- Arabic translations of all headwords, derivatives, phrasal verbs and idioms
- Interactive CD-ROM with instant look up, pronunciation, reference pages, games and exercises
- Oxford 3000 - the most important and useful words to learn are marked with a key symbol
- 16-page colour topic vocabulary section helps build vocabulary
With the CD-ROM students can:
- Quickly and simply access the entire dictionary
- Build vocabulary with 16 new illustrated topics
- Listen to the pronunciation of each word in British or American English
- Prepare for exams with practice tests and exercises plus a FREE online practice test at www.oxfordenglishtesting.com
- Improve their English through language games
- Instantly find the meanings of words when they are on the Internet or working in Word documents.
The app works with iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad.
- Access the full A-Z dictionary (50,000 words, phrases, and meanings plus Arabic translations)
- Use Full Dictionary Search to find your word in any phrase or example sentence in the dictionary
- Find the word you want even if you're not sure how to spell it correctly
- Listen to high-quality real-voice audio pronunciation of the English words in both British and American English
- Practise your pronunciation: hear words pronounced with British and American accents, record yourself saying the words and compare your pronunciation
- View hundreds of colour illustrations, which you can enlarge and explore to extend your vocabulary
- Use My View to choose what to look at - hide IPA, example sentences, pictures and cross-references to make entries shorter - tap to show the full entry again
- Build your topic vocabulary using pre-loaded topic folders, for example Animals, Business, Jobs, Sport
- Create lists of Favourite words, and create Folders to store them
- View History to see the last 100 words you looked up
iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad are trademarks of Apple inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.