Aprenda definitivamente 100 phrasal verbs Teach-yourself phrasal verbs workbook specifically written for Brazilian learners of English
This teach-yourself workbook uses examples and guided practice to help Brazilian learners to understand the meaning and grammar of 100 essential phrasal verbs, and to gain confidence in using them.
- Level: Intermediate
- ISBN: 978-0-19-431612-5
- Binding: Paperback
Aprenda Definitivamente 100 Phrasal Verbs focuses on 100 of the most important and useful English phrasal verbs and gives Brazilian students the help they need to use them correctly and effectively.
Includes hundreds of example sentences and translations, practice exercises, information on related words, synonyms and opposites, revision pages, a mini-dictionary and an answer key.
Where to orderContact your local Oxford office or distributor for information or advice on any of our materials, or to find your local ELT bookseller.
- Clear, easy-to-use format - one page for each verb, each following the pattern: study > check > practise > build your vocabulary
- Authentic example sentences for each phrasal verb, translated into Portuguese, show the phrasal verbs in context
- Varied practice exercises for each phrasal verb
- Information on related words, synonyms and opposites helps build vocabulary
- Revision pages focus on particles, to show patterns of usage
- Includes answer key and mini-dictionary with information on grammar, meaning and the pronunciation of each verb
Aprenda Definitivamente 100 Phrasal Verbs focuses on 100 of the most important and useful phrasal verbs in English, and gives Brazilian students the help and support they need to use them correctly and effectively.
This teach-yourself workbook includes hundreds of example sentences to help students see phrasal verbs in context. The example sentences are all translated into Portuguese.
There is one phrasal verb per page in Aprenda Definitivamente 100 Phrasal Verbs, and each page follows this format:
- Observe: the first part shows students the phrasal verb in example sentences, with translations
- Confirme: two exercises help students check their understanding of the phrasal verb and how to use it
- Pratique: varied practice exercises to help students use the phrasal verb correctly
- Amplie seu vocabulário: extra information on synonyms, opposites and related words to help build vocabulary
The Revise pages focus on particles, to show patterns of usage, and the mini-dictionary provides a useful reference for students, giving information on grammar, meaning and the pronunciation of each phrasal verb.
There is an answer key at the back of the book.
With its clear, step-by step format, Aprenda Definitivamente 100 Phrasal Verbs is the easy-to-use workbook to help students learn and use phrasal verbs with confidence.