Oxford Learner's Pocket Dictionary of Business English Essential business vocabulary in your pocket
Based on the Oxford Business English Dictionary this is a quick reference guide to essential business terms for pre-work students and experienced business people.
- Level: Intermediate to Advanced (B1-C2)
- ISBN: 978-0-19-431733-7
- Pages: 544
- Binding: Paperback
- Dimensions: 150x78 mm
The Oxford Learner's Pocket Dictionary of Business English has over 38,000 entries with real examples from a new corpus of Business English. It also gives essential help with pronunciation, grammar patterns, spelling, idioms, and phrasal verbs.
Where to orderContact your local Oxford office or distributor for information or advice on any of our materials, or to find your local ELT bookseller.
- Covers a wide range of business areas including Finance, Commerce, Marketing, and Human Resources
- Up-to-date vocabulary from British and American English
- Special sections help with common phrases to show words that are always used together (e.g. competitive/high/low prices)
- 1,000 most important terms are marked with a star