The Basic Oxford Picture Dictionary Teacher's Resource Book
Second Edition Norma Shapiro, Jayme Adelson-Goldstein, and Fiona Armstrong
The Basic Oxford Picture Dictionary Teacher's Resource Book offers 130 dynamic activities to develop the four key language skills. Twelve units correspond to the 12 units of the dictionary, while an additional unit trains students how to use the Dictionary. More than 100 illustrated and reproducible activity sheets facilitate classroom practice. Clear, concise, step-by-step teacher's notes are provided for each of the activity types and transcripts for all listening activities also are included.
- ISBN: 978-0-19-434469-2
Click for educational discount pricing
- Pages: 190
- Binding: Paperback
- Dimensions: 280x215 inches
This combined teacher's resource and student activity book provides communicative practice with more than 130 listening, speaking, reading, and writing activities. Each activity is related to a specific dictionary topic. The audio CDs and Cassettes feature the listening activities.
- It offers 130 dynamic activities to develop all four language skills, as well as co-operative skills.
- It has twelve units corresponding to the twelve units of the Dictionary, plus an additional unit training students how to use the Dictionary.
- There are over 100 illustrated and reproducible activity sheets for communicative practice in the classroom.
- Clear, concise, step-by-step teacher's notes are provided for each of the activity types.
- Tapescripts for all listening activities are included.