The Basic Oxford Picture Dictionary Workbook
Second Edition Jayme Adelson-Goldstein, Fiona Armstrong, and Norma Shapiro
The Basic Oxford Picture Dictionary Workbook is the perfect accompaniment to the dictionary with each illustrated workbook page corresponding to a specific Dictionary page, enabling students to practice the vocabulary from each Dictionary topic. Featured activities-perfect for both in-class assignments and homework-include alphabetizing, categorizing, labeling, matching and puzzle solving. An answer key in the back of the book allows tudents to check their own work.
- ISBN: 978-0-19-434567-5
Click for educational discount pricing
- Pages: 112
- Binding: Paperback
- Dimensions: 280x215 inches
These reading and writing exercises correlates page-for-page with the dictionary. An answer key is included.
- Each illustrated Workbook page corresponds to a specific Dictionary page, enabling students to practice the vocabulary from each Dictionary topic.
- Activities include alphabetizing, categorizing, labeling, matching and puzzle solving.
- An answer key is provided.
- It is suitable for class use or homework.