The Basic Oxford Picture Dictionary, Second Edition: Monolingual English
A new edition of this popular topic-based dictionary which focuses on everyday, key vocabulary.
- ISBN: 978-0-19-437232-9
- Pages: 128
- Binding: Paperback
- Dimensions: 278x227 mm
Where to orderContact your local Oxford office or distributor for information or advice on any of our materials, or to find your local ELT bookseller.
- 1,200 everyday core vocabulary words are included under 12 topics which reflect the immediate language needs of beginners. The new edition contains exercises on every topic.
- Each page presents a manageable amount of new vocabulary (12-16 words).
- The clear design and new, full-color illustrations provide memorable contexts for the vocabulary items.
- The type is large and easy to read.
- Nouns, verbs, verb phrases and adjectives are included so that students can begin to use the language immediately.
- An index shows the pronunciation of each item.
- A set of three Dictionary Cassettes features a reading of all the vocabulary items in the dictionary.