- Product Information
- Teaching Resources
Oxford Business English Dictionary for learners of English
A new up-to-date Business English dictionary, that gives learners all the help and information they need to do business in English.
- ISBN: 978-0-19-431584-5
- Pages: 624
- Binding: Paperback
- Dimensions: 216x138 mm
Where to orderContact your local Oxford office or distributor for information or advice on any of our materials, or to find your local ELT bookseller.
- Clear design helps busy people find what they want fast.
- Words and phrases are explained clearly in simple language.
- Groups of common phrases show words that are always used together to help learners combine words correctly (to open/close/have/hold an account).
- Special notes build areas of vocabulary, explain the difference between words that are often confused and give information on aspects of business.
- Illustrations and diagrams explain business concepts and processes (break-even point, decision-making).
- Study pages focus on specific areas of business language.
It includes more than 30,000 words, phrases and meanings from a wide variety of business areas, and has a special focus on using the language correctly.