IELTS Masterclass: Teacher's Book Preparation for students who require IELTS for academic purposes.
Guidance, answers, recording scripts, activity ideas ... all you need to help you support your higher-level IELTS students.
- Part of: IELTS Masterclass
- Level: Upper-Intermediate to Advanced (B2 to C2)
- ISBN: 978-0-19-457535-5
- Pages: 108
- Binding: Paperback
- Dimensions: 297x210 mm
IELTS Masterclass is for those higher-level students who are aiming for a high score – particularly if they want to get into university. It encourages them to use language independently, with real confidence, and motivates them to think broadly. The online practice test in each Student's Book will give your students a realistic taste of the exam itself, helping them prepare for success.
Where to OrderContact your local Oxford office or distributor for information or advice on any of our materials, or to find your local ELT bookseller.
Part of... IELTS Masterclass
- Introduction highlights the aims for each section, and the issues you'll want to look out for
- Ideas for extra activites to help your students get the most out of each topic
- Detailed key with suggested answers where appropriate
- Full scripts of each recording, with answers highlighted for easy reference
- Twenty tips for IELTS success
The most successful IELTS students are those who can maximise what they have learnt in class to become independent learners. IELTS Masterclass encourages independent learning with a 'Help Yourself' page in every unit, the students' website, and an online self-study IELTS practice test.
The course also prepares students for more than just the exam. Unit topics cover subjects that are either popular, are relevant to academic subjects, or are likely to occur in the exam. Exploration sections that are non-exam specific let your students expand what they have learnt into broader language skills.
Download a practice test with listening and get help studying for the IELTS exam.