IELTS Preparation and Practice Reading and Writing - Academic Module
IELTS Preparation and Practice is designed to meet the needs of students preparing to take the IELTS (International English Language Testing System). Each component in the series reflects the format of the IELTS and offers a complete guide to developing the skills required for each module. The series provides comprehensive preparation for and practice of the complete range of skills tested in the IELTS. The contributing authors have extensive experience in teaching English and are accredited IELTS examiners.
- Part of: IELTS Preparation and Practice
- Level: IELTS (International English Language Testing System)
- ISBN: 978-0-19-554093-2
- Pages: 176
- Binding: Paperback
- Dimensions: 276x210 mm
Where to OrderContact your local Oxford office or distributor for information or advice on any of our materials, or to find your local ELT bookseller.
Part of... IELTS Preparation and Practice
- The series is a complete training course for students intending to sit the IELTS (International English Language Testing System).
- It reflects the format of the test and develops the necessary skills for each module. The series offers separate titles for the Academic Modules and the General Modules.
- Practice tests are provided, together with step-by-step descriptions and models of how to answer test questions.
- Includes useful tips.
- Answer Key and transcripts of all listening tasks.
- The contributing authors are accredited IELTS examiners.
- The material is suitable for use in class and for self-study.
- The new edition of the Listening and Speaking Book and Cassettes incorporate the changes to the exam.
- NEW - Practice Tests with Annotated Answer Key and Practice Tests cassette.
Download a practice test with listening and get help studying for the IELTS exam.