Oxford Preparation Course for the TOEFL iBT Exam DVD A communicative approach to learning for successful performance in the TOEFL iBT Exam.
News, documentary and real-life material for use across your teaching, plus interactive slide presentations for in-class preparation and review.
- ISBN: 978-0-19-543119-3
- Binding: DVD video
The Oxford Preparation Course for the TOEFL iBT Exam gives students the key skills for success on all four sections of the exam. The course takes a communicative approach that reflects current methodologies designed to maximize language acquisition. The dynamic, relevant topics will appeal to students and teachers, offering an opportunity to engage in meaningful research and thought-provoking discussions. Multimedia support brings the program to life and the companion website provides students with online practice tests and valuable extra resources.
Where to orderContact your local Oxford office or distributor for information or advice on any of our materials, or to find your local ELT bookseller.
- Includes topical news and documentary segments
- Video material is authentic and current, making the content meaningful and relevant to your student's lives
- Interactive slide presentations encourage active learning
- Slide presentations offer a great way to guide your students through tricky areas, like dense academic content
- Use it before readings, during classes, for reviews ... whenever you need it!
- Includes a video overview for each of the four skills areas and support for the Diagnostic Chapter
The DVD includes lively videos that are tied to many of the texts reading selections. These videos provide students with background knowledge to allow them to connect to the readings more fully. PowerPoint presentations also appear on the DVD. These presentations are based on reading selections and can be used to review reading topics and reinforce recently presented vocabulary.