PET Result: Student's Book & Online Workbook
PET course with online Workbook and practice tests. Assign homework, track progress and analyse results using the optional Learning Management System.
- Part of: PET Result
- ISBN: 978-0-19-481729-5
- Binding: Paperback
PET Result is a complete preparation course for the Cambridge English: Preliminary (PET) exam. Its thought-provoking topics and vibrant images keep your students motivated. Its Workbook is available as a printed book, or online. The online version has features such as: automatic marking, instant feedback, integrated dictionary and more. Includes optional Learning Management System to assign tasks, track progress, and analyse results.
- Access to one PET and one PET for Schools Practice Test
- Student's Book
- Unlock Code Card
Where to OrderContact your local Oxford office or distributor for information or advice on any of our materials, or to find your local ELT bookseller.
Part of... PET Result
- Vibrant design with high-impact visuals keeps students motivated.
- Integrated dictionary skills work encourages independent study.
- Online Workbook features automatic marking and instant feedback, integrated dictionary definitions, grammar reference, exam tips, and more. Ideal for self-study.
- Includes access to one Cambridge English: Preliminary (PET) and one Cambridge English: Preliminary (PET) for Schools online practice test.
- Optional Learning Management System allows you to identify student weaknesses and strengths.
- Student's Book available with or without code for the Online Workbook.
- Workbook also available as a printed Resource Pack with MultiROM and a link to online practice tests. Suitable for PET for Schools exam.
Use the Learning Management System (LMS) to assign the Online Workbook exercises and practice test as homework. You will then see your students' marks and be able to identify common weaknesses. Review just those problem areas in class and have more time to focus on the Student's Book.
If you prefer not to use the LMS, your students can use the Online Workbook and practice test independently for self-study.
You will need a current valid email address to open an account.
Internet Explorer 7, Firefox 3, Safari 3
Adobe Reader (available free from www.adobe.com)
Adobe Flash Player 9 (available free from www.adobe.com)
128 MB RAM
Colour monitor capable of 1024 x 768 resolution
Sound card with headphones or speakers
Broadband Internet connection
Register to enjoy 1000's of activities and ideas. Choose by age group, book title, topic or arena of study.
Learn more English with English Result , Business Result , and Exams Result.