- Product Information
- Learning Resources
A revised and updated edition of this highly successful course for the revised Cambridge English: Proficiency (CPE) exam. Using authentic sources throughout for receptive skills work, the course gives examples of all the Cambridge English: Proficiency exam tasks, together with hints and training.
- Level: Advanced (C2)
Where to orderContact your local Oxford office or distributor for information or advice on any of our materials, or to find your local ELT bookseller.
- New - over 50% new material and artwork.
- Exam practice - realistic exam-style tasks are featured throughout.
- Exam training - regular tips and hints.
- Balance - equal prominence is given to Papers 1-5. A new speaking section provides structured preparation for Paper 5.
- Authentic - texts are based on authentic sources.
- Language development - detailed grammar and vocabulary input and practice appropriate to this level.
- Structured revision - regular Overview sections, Vocabulary and Progress Tests, and an Exam Practice Workbook.
- Michigan ECPE Workbook - supplementary material for students preparing for the University of Michigan ECPE examination.
Download the handbook for the Cambridge English: Proficiency (CPE) exam directly from the Cambridge ESOL website.