Revised FCE Result Student's Book with Online Skills Practice Pack
The Student's Book with extra Online Skills Practice that reinforces work done in class.
- Part of: Revised FCE Result
- Szint: Upper-Intermediate (B2)
- ISBN: 978-0-19-481741-7
- Kötésmód: Paperback
FCE Result develops the skills your students need to get the right result in the Cambridge English: First (FCE) exam. The lively content and vibrant design keep your students motivated. The new Online Skills Practice reinforces the work you do in class. This can be managed by you, or students can do it as self-study. Use the new FCE Result iTools on your interactive whiteboard to bring a fresh approach to teaching.
- Student's Book
- Online Skills Practice
A rendelés módjaKérjük, lépjen kapcsolatba területi képviselőnkkel vagy irodánkkal, ha további információra, segítségre van szüksége a kiválasztott tananyaggal kapcsolatban.
Part of... Revised FCE Result
- Access to Online Skills Practice and an online practice test, giving your students plenty of extra practice in the skills needed to pass the exam.
- 12 units covering all the papers in the Cambridge English: First (FCE) exam, providing complete preparation for the exam.
- Contemporary topics to interest your students, with texts taken from a variety of current sources, such as newspapers, magazines and books.
- A clean, vibrant design, making it a pleasure to use.
- Updated listenings, reading texts and illustrations.
- Integrated dictionary skills work to show your students how to get the most out of using their dictionaries for both exam tasks and independent study.
- How to do it and Tips boxes to give your students confidence approaching different exam tasks.
- A flexible structure, so it can be used for both longer courses, and short, intensive courses.
Online Skills Practice is a new, interactive way for students to build on the language and exam skills they've developed in class. For each of the 12 units in the Student's Book, there are four Online Skills Practice sections providing training exercises for the paper of the exam, followed by practice of exam-type tasks. Online Skills Practice also includes access to an online FCE practice test. The practice test reflects the real exam and will help your students to improve their
Both Online Skills Practice and the online practice test can be teacher-managed or used for self-study. For self-study, students benefit from the interactive 'help' tools, such as automatic marking with instant feedback on answers, online dictionary look-up, exam tips, audio scripts, sample answers and useful language.
If you prefer, you can manage your students' online practice yourself via the Learning Management System (LMS). With the LMS, you can switch off the help tools for assessment purposes, or keep them on for supported learning.
You'll also then be able to provide individual feedback for the more challenging Speaking and Writing tasks. With the 'speak and record' feature, students can record themselves doing the Speaking tasks, and you can then listen and mark them online. This can be repeated as many times as you like, giving your students the opportunity to improve each time. You can also mark the Writing tasks online: edit your students' work with 'track changes', add correction codes and reset to give your students the chance to improve and resubmit their work.
You have automatic access to the Learning Management System (LMS) at www.oxfordenglishtesting.com. You'll then be able to assign the Online Skills Practice exercises and the FCE practice test as homework. You'll see your students' marks and be able to identify common and individual weaknesses. Review just those problem areas in class and have more time to focus on the Student's Book.
You'll also be able to assign the online practice without support features and with a timer on, or as practice with support features and no timer.
If you prefer not to use the LMS, your students can use the Online Skills Practice and practice test independently for self-study.
You will need a current valid email address to open an account.
Internet Explorer 7, Firefox 3, Safari 3;
Adobe Reader (available free from www.adobe.com);
Adobe Flash Player 9 (available free from www.adobe.com).
128 MB RAM;
Colour monitor capable of 1024 x 768 resolution;
Sound card with headphones or speakers;
Broadband Internet connection.