Tactics for TOEIC® Listening and Reading Test Practice Test 2 Authorized by ETS, this course will help develop the necessary skills to do well in the TOEIC® Listening and Reading Test.
A complete TOEIC® Listening and Reading Test practice test to help assess and improve your language and skills.
- Part of: Tactics for TOEIC® Listening and Reading Test
- Level: Beginner (A1) to Advanced (C1)
- ISBN: 978-0-19-452956-3
- Pages: 72
- Binding: Paperback
- Dimensions: 276x219 mm
This course is designed specifically to develop the test-taking and language skills needed to do well in the TOEIC® Listening and Reading test. It is endorsed by Educational Test Service (ETS) and contains authentic ETS test questions. The material can be used for self-study or in class, suiting a variety of course lengths and styles.
Where to orderContact your local Oxford office or distributor for information or advice on any of our materials, or to find your local ELT bookseller.
- Full 7-part Practice Test
- Authentic ETS test questions
- Includes answer sheet, tapescript and an explanatory key
- Score conversion table to get an estimated TOEIC® score
- Can be used as pre- and post-tests for the course
- Use parts or blocks of questions for additional practice material
Ideal for use with the Practice Test audio CDs available with the Pack.
"Tactics for TOEIC® is light years ahead in terms of visual appeal, user friendliness and accessibility of exercises to prepare the skills." Simon Yates, corporate trainer, major multinational company, Japan
"Tactics for TOEIC® immediately struck me as a well-structured, attractive, and easy-to-use book ... It has a good variety of activities and I was especially impressed by the "learn by doing" section as an alternative/supplement to the usual test practice exercises common in most TOEIC preparation books." Benedict Rowlett, Meiji University, Japan