Content Area Readers Teacher's Book with CD
Ten colourful 24-page books present content area readings in science, maths, history, and social studies.
- Part of: Content Area Readers
- ISBN: 978-0-19-430974-5
- Pages: 32
- Binding: Mixed media format
- Dimensions: 278x214 mm
This pack includes:
- Teacher's Book
- Audio CD
Where to orderContact your local Oxford office or distributor for information or advice on any of our materials, or to find your local ELT bookseller.
Part of... Content Area Readers
- The readers expand students' command of the vocabulary, language, and concepts used in teaching maths, history, science, and social studies.
- Pre-reading and post-reading exercises and glossary reinforce reading comprehension, vocabulary, and language structures.
- The Teacher's Book includes reproducible pages for additional practice and reinforcement of vocabulary and language.
- Colour art includes diagrams, photos, graphic organizers, and illustrations.
The readers provide practice and extension of vocabulary, language, and concepts introduced in The Oxford Picture Dictionary for the Content Areas. They help students acquire fluency in academic content while developing reading skills.
How can the readers be used?
* To extend the Oxford Picture Dictionary for the Content Areas program
* As stand-alone readers to reinforce concepts and vocabulary in the content areas of maths, science, and social studies
* Suitable for individual and pair work in class and for at-home use