Oxford Bookworms Library Stage 4 Tests
- ISBN: 978-0-19-479147-2
- Pages: 136
- Binding: Paperback
- Dimensions: 297x210 mm
Oxford Bookworms enjoy a world-wide reputation for high-quality storytelling and a great reading experience.
Research shows reading a lot improves all your language skills.
Experts recognize Oxford Bookworms as the most consistent series in terms of language control, length, and quality of story - very important for fluent reading and extensive reading.
There's a wide choice of titles too - something for everyone.
Kontakty na knihkupectvíContact your local Oxford office or distributor for information or advice on any of our materials, or to find your local ELT bookseller.
Part of... Oxford Bookworms Library
- Graded according to the acclaimed Bookworms syllabus
- Award-winning titles
- Stunning covers
- Extended activities section at the back
- Word count and CEF level on every cover
- Audio CDs for the complete text
- Free print and online teachers' support for every title - www.oup.com/bookworms
Teacher's Handbook for each Stage, with:
* Notes on getting the best out of Bookworms
* Information on the Bookworms syllabus and Headwords
* Guidance on how to get your students reading, including using different types of Bookworms, setting up a class library, and running Extensive Reading Programmes
* Answers to the activities in all the books
* Tests for each Stage including
* Comprehension Tests with Answer Key
* New Multiple-Choice Tests with answers
* Activity Worksheets at Stages 1-4 including
* A summary of each book
* A photocopiable worksheet with Before, While and After reading activities
* Activity Worksheet answers
Register to enjoy 1000's of activities and ideas. Choose by age group, book title, topic or arena of study.
- Introductions to the Bookworms Library
- Downloadable Level Tests
- Downloads: Get more from your reading!
Test yourself with our Level Test and discover which level of Bookworms is perfect for you!