Practical English Grammar Exercises 1 Grammar exercises to accompany A Practical English Grammar.
One of two books of graded exercises with answers to accompany A Practical English Grammar, 4th edition.
- Part of: Practical English Grammar
- Level: Intermediate to Advanced (B1-C2)
- ISBN: 978-0-19-431343-8
- Pages: 180
- Binding: Paperback
- Dimensions: 216x138 mm
Thomson and Martinet's grammar reference book has become a classic, and one of the most widely-used books of its time. It is a useful source of reference for intermediate to advanced, and for teachers.
A Practical English Grammar: Exercises 1 follows the same order as the chapters in the Grammar.
Where to orderContact your local Oxford office or distributor for information or advice on any of our materials, or to find your local ELT bookseller.
Part of... Practical English Grammar
- 100 exercises, cross-referenced to the explanations in A Practical English Grammar
- Exercises are graded as difficult, moderately difficult, and easy
- Focus on the areas of grammar that are most difficult for students
- Recommended for revision and for self-study