Practical English Grammar A classic grammar reference with clear explanations of grammatical structures and forms.
A grammar reference that is known for its clear explanations and for dealing with the topics students find most difficult. Two separate books of exercises provide practice. The low-priced edition is only available in selected markets - please check availability with your local Oxford University Press office.
- Part of: Practical English Grammar
- Level: Intermediate to Advanced (B1-C2)
- ISBN: 978-0-19-431348-3
- Binding: Paperback
- Dimensions: 216x138 mm
Thomson and Martinet's grammar reference book has become a classic, and one of the most widely-used books of its time. It is a useful source of reference for intermediate to advanced, and for teachers.
Where to orderContact your local Oxford office or distributor for information or advice on any of our materials, or to find your local ELT bookseller.
Part of... Practical English Grammar
- A comprehensive survey of grammatical structures and forms with clear explanations and examples
- Organized to make it easy to compare related topics, for example grouping verbs of liking and preference
- Easy to find the grammar point you want to learn, with an Index and a Contents list summarizing every section heading