Oxford English Grammar Course Intermediate Step by step to grammar success
A new three-level grammar course that offers step-by-step presentation and plenty of practice. A Pronunciation for grammar CD-ROM with each level helps students understand how grammar sounds.
- Part of: Oxford English Grammar Course
- Other levels: Basic , Advanced
- Szint: Intermediate to Upper-Intermediate (B1-B2)
Based on the highly successful How English Works. Intermediate helps your students learn and practise the grammar they need to speak and write in English.
- Intermediate with Answers CD-ROM Pack
- Intermediate without Answers CD-ROM Pack
A rendelés módjaKérjük, lépjen kapcsolatba területi képviselőnkkel vagy irodánkkal, ha további információra, segítségre van szüksége a kiválasztott tananyaggal kapcsolatban.
- Short, clear grammar explanations are easy to remember
- Real examples show how the grammar works in practice
- Engaging practice activities including Internet exercises, Grammar in a text and Grammar and Vocabulary
- Colour illustrations and cartoons put grammar in context
- Exercises organized into two levels of difficulty
- Pronunciation for grammar CD-ROM practises rhythm, stress and intonation
Each section opens with a lively presentation page which introduces the point of grammar.
The grammar explanations are short, concise and easy to remember. We’ve also used colour to make the explanation clearer. Each grammar point that students learn is followed by an activity so they can practice before moving on to the next explanation.
The grammar topics in the Intermediate are graded into two levels of difficulty. ‘Revise the Basics’ units go over the elementary points of grammar which may still cause problems. ‘Level 2’ units cover more advanced grammar.
The practice activities are really engaging. ‘Internet exercise’s encourage students to see how language is used in real life. ‘Do-it-Yourself’ exercises mean students can use the grammar to talk about themselves.
If you like lots of extra practice there are ‘More practice pages’ with a revision test at the end of each section.
At the end of Intermediate your students will be ready to move on to Oxford English Grammar Course Advanced.
Pronunciation for grammar CD-ROM practises rhythm, stress and intonation associated with grammar. Record and playback function allows students to listen, think, repeat and record.
Interactive exercises include:
• Listening to identify what you heard
• Distinguish between a question and a statement
• Differences between strong and weak forms
• Back chaining for rhythm