Practical English Usage, Third Edition Hardback
Teachers describe Michael Swan's book on English language problems as 'indispensable'. 600+ A-Z entries explain common problems with clear, concise information.
- Part of: Practical English Usage
- ISBN: 978-0-19-442099-0
- Oldalszám: 688
- Kötésmód: Hardback
- Méret: 234x156 mm
Practical English Usage answers your questions about the English language - and the questions your students ask.
It is organized as an A-Z dictionary of over 600 problem points in the English language, all explained with practical, clear information.
Now in its third edition, Practical English Usage has sold over two million copies and is a world best-seller.
Practical English Usage is available in some countries as a Pack with Grammar Scan (diagnostic tests to accompany Practical English Usage).
A rendelés módjaKérjük, lépjen kapcsolatba területi képviselőnkkel vagy irodánkkal, ha további információra, segítségre van szüksége a kiválasztott tananyaggal kapcsolatban.
Part of... Practical English Usage
- 600+ entries, listed A-Z makes it easy to find what you're looking for
- Covers all the grammar and vocabulary areas you want to know about
- Gives clear explanations that really answer your questions
- Includes real examples so you know how language is used
- Gives you information on American English
- 'Don't say it!' - a special section on 150 common mistakes and how to avoid them.
Practical English Usage Third Edition makes sure you are completely up-to-date with changes in the English language and new problems. The Third Edition includes:
New entries to cover the language of emails and text messages; standard English and dialects; correctness and politeness; the differences between spoken and written English
New notes on changes in today's English
Updated explanations and examples, taken from the latest corpus information
An improved index so that even with the extra content, you can easily find what you are looking for.