Test it, Fix it Vocabulary
Kenna Bourke (Verbs and Tenses, Grammar, Vocabulary, Grammar for FCE, FCE: Use of English, Business Grammar, Business Vocabulary); Kenna Bourke and Amanda Maris (Grammar for FCE, FCE: Use of English, Business Grammar, Business Vocabulary)
- Part of: Test it, Fix it
- Other levels: Verbs and Tenses , Grammar , FCE , Business English
- Level: Pre-intermediate, Intermediate and Upper-intermediate
Ideal for self-study, learners choose what area they want to review. They do a test, check their answers, consult the reference notes, and then test themselves again. This means students really learn from their mistakes.
- Test it, Fix it Verbs and Tenses
- Test It, Fix it Grammar
- Test it, Fix it Vocabulary
- Test it, Fix it FCE
- Test it, Fix it Business English
Where to orderContact your local Oxford office or distributor for information or advice on any of our materials, or to find your local ELT bookseller.
- Four-page unit for each topic with test, answers, helpful tips, and a second test
- Twenty topics in each book
- Twenty 'Review' pages, leaving a mini reference book once students have completed all the tests
- Ideal for self-study
Learners test their English, check their answers, then test themselves again. Feedback on every answer means students really learn from their mistakes.
A series of books which show learners what they get wrong and how to put it right.
Test your grammar – then fix it with Test it, Fix it online.