Where to orderContact your local Oxford office or distributor for information or advice on any of our materials, or to find your local ELT bookseller.
- The first of two British culture-based videos.
- Can accompany any course at this level or stand alone.
- Specifically written for primary students.
- Four ten-minute units filmed on location.
- On-screen review of key vocabulary and language at the end of each unit.
The video presents British culture in the form of family life and traditional festivals in a lively and entertaining way, so students can make comparisons with their own experience.
A topic-led video about British culture for 10-11 year olds.