Playtime B Workbook Stories, DVD and play- start to learn real-life English the Playtime way!
Claire Selby (illustrations Annabel Tempest)
The fun, new three-level British English course with fully integrated DVD motivating pre-schoolers to learn through memorable stories and songs.
- ISBN: 978-0-19-404670-1
- Pages: 32
- Binding: Paperback
- Dimensions: 276x219 mm
This great new series focuses on the real-life pre-school environment, a familiar setting for little ones to start learning English through other subjects.
Monkey (the puppet) starts every lesson in a fun way and the children's enthusiasm for English builds from the beginning.
Through easy-to-follow classroom routines for each lesson, children also learn to develop good habits and good behaviour.
Playtime's lively stories present natural language in familiar contexts - using integrated DVD as well.
Where to orderContact your local Oxford office or distributor for information or advice on any of our materials, or to find your local ELT bookseller.
Part of... Playtime
- Each book contains 30 optional lessons, which extends learning in the Class Book for those with more teaching hours per week.
- Each lesson has a beautifully-illustrated, colourful activity linked to the Class Book lesson
- FULL teacher's notes in the Teacher's Book to support each of the:
FOUR workbook lessons per core teaching unit
TWO workbook lessons per festival/holiday unit
TWO round up lessons
1. The Playtime Class Book appeals to all styles of learning, embodied in the four playful, child characters - Rocket, Twig, Star and Melody.
2. The teacher is provided with the widest variety of flexible components in a pre school course, including DVDs
3. Children are introduced to each story by a friendly monkey puppet who guides their repeated contact with the language through memorable songs, story songs, digital classroom resources and craft-based activities.
4. The cross-curricular approach helps learners explore their first experience of English through other subjects and see English in a real-life British context through photographs and DVD
5. Parents and learners are supported by a website with additional practice and content - building on a child's learning in school at home
Teacher's Book B - Syllabus, pages 8 - 12 (PDF: 83.0 KB)