Where to OrderContact your local Oxford office or distributor for information or advice on any of our materials, or to find your local ELT bookseller.
Part of... Cover to Cover
- Reading texts from magazines and newspapers explore up-to-the-minute issues such as online gaming, why more women are choosing to stay single, and the secret of a long life.
- Reading comprehension and fluency strategies develop key skills such as predicting, scanning and identifying main ideas.
- Timed reading activities and reading rate charts motivate students to read faster.
- Vocabulary activities focus on looking at meaning in context and expanding vocabulary.
- A CD-ROM with customizable tests makes it easy for teachers to create their own unique testing material to use with each level.
A three-level series that uses extracts from magazines, newspapers, and literature to introduce students to extensive reading. Includes extracts from popular classics in The Oxford Bookworms Library, including The Phantom of the Opera and The Adventures of Tom Sawyer.