Where to orderContact your local Oxford office or distributor for information or advice on any of our materials, or to find your local ELT bookseller.
- Key concepts in intercultural communication that students recognize and relate to.
- Readings featuring individuals and noted figures to deepen awareness of the concepts.
- Listening exercises, pair-work activities, and self-exploration questionnaires for effective classroom interaction.
- A full audio program on CD with each Student Book, featuring a variety of international accents, to make homework and review easier.
- A tapescript for easy reference and a glossary for difficult vocabulary to help all learners stay involved.
- Optional activities for more speaking and writing practice to make classroom management even easier.
With personal and academic readings, listening exercises, self-exploration questionnaires, and pair-work activities, Identity gives learners the support to reflect on their own cultural identities and express their opinions.American English
A cross-cultural communication course that helps learners approach listening and speaking with confidence.