Jazz Chants® Student Book
The original collection of chants and poems.
- Part of: Jazz Chants®
- Level: Beginner to Advanced
- ISBN: 978-0-19-502407-4
- Pages: 80
- Binding: Paperback
- Dimensions: 280x215 mm
Where to orderContact your local Oxford office or distributor for information or advice on any of our materials, or to find your local ELT bookseller.
Part of... Jazz Chants®
- Jazz Chants® introduce and reinforce the language structures and functions of everyday spoken English.
- They provide an innovative, exciting, and effective way of improving students' speaking and listening skills.
- They are simple and repetitive, providing students with language they can really use.
- The Student Book contains the words of each chant, a useful introduction, and clear teaching notes.
- The cassette contains the chants recorded by the author and a choral speaking group.
- Jazz Chants® appeal to students of all ages, and work with large classes.
- They stimulate pairwork and role-playing activities.
- They will surprise, inspire and delight students and teachers alike!