Lecture Ready 2 Answer Key/Script Strategies for Academic Listening, Note-taking, and Discussion
Lecture training with a Student Book and a DVD of filmed lectures prepares students to experience the demands of an actual lecture.
- ISBN: 978-0-19-441715-0
- Pages: 40
- Binding: Paperback
- Dimensions: 279x218 inches
Where to orderContact Oxford directly to place your order and for information and advice on any of our materials.
- Listening Strategies help students recognize language signals and tune in to academic lectures.
- Note-taking Strategies help students manage information intake.
- Discussion Strategies help students participate fully in classroom discussion.
- Themed units align with academic content areas.
Lecture Ready prepares students for academic lectures by practising targeted lecture language. Students then 'attend' actual lectures via DVD or VHS tape.