People, Places, and Things Listening Teacher's Book 1 with Audio CD
The listening course with activities that mirror the format of standardized tests such as the TOEFL and TOEIC Tests.
- Part of: People, Places, and Things Listening
- ISBN: 978-0-19-474362-4
- Pages: 72
- Binding: Mixed media format
- Dimensions: 278x216 mm
This pack includes:
- Teacher's Book
- Audio CD
Where to OrderContact your local Oxford office or distributor for information or advice on any of our materials, or to find your local ELT bookseller.
Part of... People, Places, and Things Listening
- Multiple-choice question type format is ideal for teachers looking to provide effective test preparation for their students.
- Training in various listening skills includes interpreting the main idea, listening for detail, and inferencing.
- Emphasis on vocabulary development helps students become familiar with new words and work out the meanings of new words from context.
- Extensive speaking activities in each review chapter help prepare students for the production aspects of the new TOEIC and TOEFL exams.
- Each unit is thematically linked to the corresponding unit of People, Places, and Things Reading which gives teachers the option of combining Reading and Listening.
People, Places, and Things Listening can be used on its own as a sole listening text, or can be combined with People, Places, and Things Reading as part of an integrated skills curriculum.