Reason To Write High Beginner Student Book
Guidelines, strategies, and practice in writing for academic success.
- Part of: Reason To Write
- ISBN: 978-0-19-431120-5
- Pages: 112
- Binding: Paperback
- Dimensions: 254x202 mm
Where to orderContact your local Oxford office or distributor for information or advice on any of our materials, or to find your local ELT bookseller.
Part of... Reason To Write
- Reason to Write takes students through the writing process from generating ideas, drafting and revising, to proof-reading and editing.
- The first two books in the series concentrate on paragraph writing; the last two books focus on essay writing.
- Each theme-based unit contains a short, thought-provoking reading passage to spark students' interest and provide meaningful issues to write about.
- Accompanying activities establish a framework for lively, in-depth discussion and the development of analytical thinking skills, which are so crucial to effective writing in higher education.
- All instruction in each unit, including grammar, vocabulary, and rhetorical style, is thoroughly integrated with the theme and the writing objectives, so that students proceed along a seamless path from reading to thinking to writing, from the preparatory stages of writing to the completion of a final written piece.